- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
4 Day Tour to the Holy City of Lhasa (Fly in/Fly out)
We need the number of persons in your group to declare the price, the category of hotel, the types of transportation (by plane or by bus or by jeep etc) & any alternation in your itinerary. Please contact us with these important details.
Day 01(Sat) Kathmandu (1,300m) to Lhasa (3,650m)Fly to Lhasa crossing over the panoramic Himalayan ranges (1hr), then transfer and check–in to your hotel. Rest and acclimatize overnight at Hotel.
Days 02(Sun-Mon) In LhasaTwo full-day sight-seeing tours to Lhasa temple, Barkhor bazaar, Potala Palace, Drepung and Sera monasteries. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Days 03(Sun-Mon) In LhasaTwo full-day sight-seeing tours to Lhasa temple, Barkhor bazaar, Potala Palace, Drepung and Sera monasteries. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 04 (Tue) Lhasa to KathmanduTransfer to airport and fly back to Kathmandu or to your onward destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
- Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included..
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car / van / bus.
- All your standard Meals during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek.
- Local licensed English and other native language speaking Guide.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Conservation areas, national parks permits and TIMS.
- All our government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff–Tipping are expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
No Details Found